Ah, summer- escaping us so quickly! It really is true what they say, time flies after you’re all finished with school and settled in at your job. With the blink of an eye, it is the end of August and soon, I will be wasting away in school traffic. Needless to say, I am not ready to transition into fall! Despite the cooler, more comfortable weather and salted caramel mochas to come, I am not looking forward to the darkness! Anyways, I’m going to try my best to squeeze in a couple more summer looks before I pull out my fall layers and booties. Today, I wanted to bring to you my easiest and most comfortable summer throw on and go outfit – the floral jumpsuit.
Why I love this jumpsuit:
- It’s an easy and quick outfit that you can throw on and be on your way!
- It’s colorful and bright
- Comfortable and light
- Purchased it from TJ Maxx for about 15 bucks- such a steal! Unfortunately I couldn’t find it online, but did link some similar jumpsuits down below.
- Great to wear to BBQ’s, shopping, exploring, literally for anything!
- My favorite thing about this jumpsuit is that you don’t need to wear a bra!! I LIVE for outfits like these. It’s especially important in the summer when it’s hot and sticky! The jumpsuit has a pretty secure built-in bra. Don’t you just love when your shoulders are free of straps?
Just one con- cause nothing’s perfect:
- Not very petite friendly for a 5’1 shorty like myself.